WOCAP is currently seeking someone for their IT Department
STARTING PAY WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- MEDICAL/VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
Responsibilities include: manages the network and server infrastructure of the agency. The primary duties are the security of the company's computer systems and electronic data, development and implementation of customized systems and overseeing all computer-related needs of the agency.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: The principal responsibilities of the position are:
- Supervise any staff as budgeted and any temporary employees that are assisting in this work.
- Trouble shoot computer hardware and software issues.
- Assist inventory of all software and computer equipment in the office and at each site.
- Provide assistance with special technology projects agency wide.
- Make recommendations on new technology.
- Contact vendors if assistance is needed with phone or computer equipment or network problems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Exhibit maturity (courage and consideration) through effective time management, dependability, self-discipline, flexibility, and honoring confidentiality.
- Demonstrate pro-activity by taking responsible actions that are consistent with the agency’s mission.
- Display a “win-win” attitude by seeking mutual benefit with all interdependent relationships.
- Coach others by encouraging open contribution of ideas, opinions, and decision making while modeling positive behavior.
- Communicate effectively by seeking first to understand, utilizing verbal, written, and reflective listening skills.
- Foster team building through encouragement, support, shared decision-making, and the seeking of synergistic results.
- Follow a continuous plan of personal and professional growth, utilizing a variety of training opportunities and learning experiences.
- Demonstrate integrity as evidenced by honesty, trustworthiness, respect for self and others, sincerity, and valuing diversity.
JOB RELATED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: The minimum requirements of the job are:
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma with certifications in related fields.
- Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively - written and verbal. Must have the ability to assist and relate to a diverse population.
- Experience: Minimum of two years in a related field.
- Other: Knowledge of non-profit agency. Knowledge of maintenance terms and procedures. Multi-craft skills are a plus. Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and access to a privately-owned vehicle during scheduled work hours.
- Computer skills: Including ability to check electronic mail, entering data into program specific software for required reports and Internet skills are required. Testing applicable prior to job placement for verification.
Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and access to a privately-owned vehicle during scheduled work hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.wocap.org