Intake Specialist - Allen and Mercer County Sites
WOCAP, a non-profit organization that opens paths to self-sufficiency and empowerment for individuals and families to enhance our community, is currently seeking an INTAKE SPECIALIST for our Allen and Mercer County Sites
- Responsible for interviewing, screening, reviewing, and processing applications of clients for all agency programs
- Ensure confidentiality for all customer files.
- Maintain organized documentation on all customer files.
- Must be willing to travel between Allen, Auglaize, and Mercer Counties when needed.
- Education: AA in Human Services or Social Work or related field.
- Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively - written and verbal. Must have the ability to assist and relate to a diverse population.
Job Type: Full-Time Wage: $12.96- $14.62 an hour
Knowledge of non-profit agency.
Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and access to a privately owned
vehicle during scheduled work hours.
Ability to check electronic mail, enter data into program-specific software for required reports, and internet skills are required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click below to apply online.