Assist in all facets of the homeownership program, which includes facilitating the Homeownership Training Program, Down Payment Assistance Program, Foreclosure and Home Repair Assistance, public relations, Financial Literacy, client recruitment, and networking with realtors, lenders, attorneys, local and state government and other similar programs.
- PAID TIME OFF
- 13 PAID HOLIDAYS
- MEDICAL/VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
- WEEKENDS OFF
- PAID EDUCATION
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach homeownership classes and make presentations to the general public
- Determine client's eligibility and review their credit reports to assist them in the application process
- Attend homeownership closings to advocate for the client and ensure fair lending during the closing process
- Attend meetings and participate in community organizations that promote homeownership
- Maintain records accurately
Qualifications and Skills
Must possess an Associate's Degree in Human Services or Social Service
Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and access to a privately-owned vehicle during scheduled work hours.
Ability to check electronic mail, entering data into program-specific software for required reports, and internet skills are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply online at www.wocap.org