WOCAP is currently seeking CO Teachers for the 2021-2022 School Year.
STARTING PAY IS $12.00-$12.75
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- MEDICAL/VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
- SPRING/SUMMER /CHRISTMAS BREAK
- WEEKENDS OFF
- 5 STAR STEP UP TO QUALITY
- PAID EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Assist the Teacher in developing and educating each Child Development Services child to their fullest potential by utilizing the latest curriculum.
- Assist the Teacher with weekly lesson plans and daily planning.
- Assist the children & families by ensuring coordination, facilitation, identification, enrollment and provision of individual services in accordance with Child Development Services Performance Standards, licensing regulations and WEST OHIO CAP Policies and Procedures.
- Co-Teacher/Family Service Workers (FSW) will ensure that all children receive required health and health related services by connecting them to resources, providing follow up support services, and identifying and removing barriers to needed services.
- This includes expectations that the Co – Teacher/FSW will transport families to appointments, report difficulties to supervisors in writing and ensure follow up within 30 days.
Candidate must possess High School Diploma or GED. Must be willing to enroll in CDA program to obtain CDA Certification.
Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and access to a privately-owned vehicle during scheduled work hours. Ability to check electronic mail, entering data into program specific software for required reports and Internet skills are required.
Certification in First-Aid, CPR, Child Abuse & Neglect and Communicable Disease must be maintained.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.wocap.org