Senior Civil EngineerWessler Engineering
Senior Civil Engineer
This position entails the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater projects.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff.
- Client management
- New business development
Job Requirements for the position are as follows:
- 5-10 years experience with the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater engineering projects.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Ohio P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity). Indiana license also helpful.
- Familiarity with Ohio municipal funding agencies (DEFA, OCD, OPWC, RD and related).
- Experience with sales and client relations management software essential.
- Must be team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
This position is based out of our Bluffton, Ohio office, but will require travel and/or periods of stay in other parts of Ohio or Indiana.
We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health & disability insurance and 401(k) profit-sharing.
Wessler also offers a flexible schedule and summer hours May through September where the office closes at noon on Fridays.
The salary range for this position is $70,000-$100,00+ annually based off years of experience and previous job history.