Spherion Staffing of Lima is looking for a Shift Lead who will implement the right processes and practices across the shift. Earn up to $20.00 an hour!
The specific duties of a Shift Lead include:
- Formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources, and securing compliance.
- You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across all supply chains.
- Ultimately, you are trusted to help Spherion remain compliant, efficient, and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Distribute materials, plan inventory and oversee efficiency on lines, safety & training
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
Client Specific Responsibilities:
- Attend mandated P&G meetings daily (if required) for headcount management and operations
- Assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures pertaining to safety, training, and line operation for each line assigned to Spherion.
- Maintain training and compliance material on all General Safety and 5S practices
- Ensure all expenses incurred per line are reviewed in detail and charged back to employee or client wherever applicable
- Assist in creating KPI’s for all projects and lines and report weekly on the progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Outstanding organizational skills
Spherion offers ACA-compliant health insurance once you start working! For additional details, please ask during your virtual interview with us!
Interested candidates need to fill out our online application and then call the office at (419) 227-0113 for further assistance.