Class A CDL DriverRoeder Cartage Company, Inc.
Prospective drivers must produce a valid commercial driver’s license; have at least two years of driving experience and a clean motor vehicle record. A fair amount of testing and classroom training must be accomplished. New drivers are assigned to professional experienced veteran driver’s for on the road training for at least two weeks.
RCC Employment Qualifications for Professional Drivers
· Class A CDL
· Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
· Clean Motor Vehicle Report
· 2 Years’ Experience
New Pay Package and Benefits for 2018
· Steady competitive pay
· Steady runs with Well-Maintained & Newer Equipment
· No slip seating
· 24 hour dispatch, dispatcher available
· Shop and mechanics available 24 hours a day
· Health Insurance; Vision & Dental; Life Insurance
· 401 K with 5% match
· Referral bonuses
· Driver of the month recognition
· Years of Service Awards
· Driver of the year recognition
· On-going Training/Certification
Roeder Cartage Company has been in business for over 45 years and is still growing. Built on a strong financial background and family atmosphere whose goal is to hire quality people that share their concern for safety and excellence.
This job is located out of the Paris KY depot.