Office AssistantRodoc Leasing Sales & Services
Rodoc Leasing, Sales & Service is looking for a highly organized and responsible Office Assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform general clerical tasks, such as typing and filing. Other duties will include assisting office staff with keeping paperwork organized, managing existing documents, and photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter that can take direction. We need a team player with a strong work ethic and ability to work on their own.
Work hours would be approximately 20-30 per week on a flexible schedule, primarily middle of the day.
Office Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities a plus
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well with others
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Driver’s License Required