readySC in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
A CRH Company
Adams Products, an industry leading concrete masonry technology and design company, is establishing a world-class dry mix and bagging plant in Cherokee County. The company is installing state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment that will allow for high volume production of two well-known product lines – Sakrete bagged concrete mixes and Amerimix mortars. We are seeking qualified candidates for the start-up of our new facility in Cowpens.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Forklift Operator ( Multiple Shifts )
Job Description Summary
- Position forks, lifting platform or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products or materials
- Transport materials to designated area
- Unload and stacks materials
- Inventory materials on yard
- Maintain yard and work area in a clean and safe manner
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in ensuring customers are loaded as scheduled without undue delay
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating a forklift to load and unload materials in a manufacturing/retail distribution environment
- Excellent customer service skills are required
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPANY: Oldcastle APC
DATE OPENED: 2/16/2021
FILING DEADLINE: 4/30/2021
LOCATION: Cherokee County, SC