readySC in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
A CRH Company
Adams Products, an industry leading concrete masonry technology and design company, is establishing a world-class dry mix and bagging plant in Cherokee County. The company is installing state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment that will allow for high volume production of two well-known product lines – Sakrete bagged concrete mixes and Amerimix mortars. We are seeking qualified candidates for the start-up of our new facility in Cowpens.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
CDL-A Driver ( Local/Home Nights )
- Transport block, mortar, and all other materials to job site in a safe manner
- Receive from dispatcher invoice for materials, directions to job site and any special instructions and follow them to the detail
- Perform pre-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and report immediately any concerns or problems
- Operate tractor-trailer/vehicle according to state and federal laws and observe all safety regulations established by the company and DMV
- Monitor and immediately report problems with assigned equipment operations, product quality, customer satisfaction and traffic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to operate a gas-powered delivery trailer safely and efficiently
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have a CDL A
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPANY: Oldcastle APC
DATE OPENED: 2/16/2021
FILING DEADLINE: 4/30/2021
LOCATION: Cherokee County, SC