Nickles Bakery is one of the oldest (est. 1909) and largest independently owned bakeries in the United States. Our direct-hire employees receive excellent benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, pension contributions, 401K, life & disability insurance plus paid vacation, holidays & funeral leave, with competitive wages. Most importantly, you gain stability within a Union Based Production Facility.
- Performs visual inspection of the product, counts as required, separates and/or removes product that is below standard or damaged. Inspects for proper package appearance, sealing, price markings, and labels. Works at packaging stations to bag, box, or otherwise package varieties of finished goods.
- Racks palletized product and rolls racks to staging areas in shipping.
- Performs general sanitation duties to clean equipment, floors, and outside areas.
Preparation and Training:
- Work requires the ability to read, write, and communicate and to perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Performs repetitive tasks following simple instructions.
- Analytical Ability
- Notifies Supervision of any equipment problems.
- Maintains a high state of safety awareness:
Click below to apply or in-person
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Nickles Bakery, Inc.
1950 N. Sugar Street
Lima, OH 45801
E/O/E/F/M/Disabled/Vet & DRUG-FREE ENVIRONMENT