Chief Financial Officer
New Hope – Chief Financial Officer
New Hope is searching for a Chief Financial Officer who will implement the Mission of New Hope by directing the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationships with lending institutions and the financial community to comply with policies and objectives of New Hope.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishment and implementation of the Mission, Values, Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Provide for Quality Programs and Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Provide for Financial Solvency
- Provide compliance with insurance and risk management requirements
- Provide Ongoing Performance Improvement
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate responsibilities
- Provide compliance with all appropriate legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide for Retention and Recruitment of competent, productive, satisfied and empowered staff.
- Ensure appropriate designed and maintained physical facilities and equipment
- Develop and maintain timely financial reports for CEO, agency Board(s), and committees
- Reports directly to CEO and contributing member of the Executive Team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Six or more years of progressive related experience
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and computer-based accounting systems. Knowledge and expertise in the use of various spreadsheets, word processing and data base applications.
Apply online directly to this job posting to submit resume materials.
Please attach a cover letter and resume.