Nurse Assistant (STNA)Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio
Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio is a Faith-based organization that is dedicated to providing person-centered, quality, loving care to our Elders. We need caring, compassionate individuals to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
We are seeking individuals for Nursing Assistant (STNA) Positions that offer flexible scheduling, competitive wages, shift differential and weekend bonus .If you are interested in pursuing a career with purpose, consider joining our team!
We are dedicated to nurturing the sense of family that flourishes among our staff, elders and volunteers. Because we are a non-profit facility, we are able to keep our staff to elder ratio considerably above industry average so that our elders can receive the highest quality of care.
Location & Hours
- Multiple locations in both Bluffton and Pandora. Mennonite Memorial Home, Hilty Home and Willow Ridge.
- Full time and Part time positions available.
- Completion of STNA training through a state approved program.
- STNA training can be provided if necessary.
- Experience in long-term care setting preferred.
- Willingness to care for older adults and be dedicated to an organization which provides such care.
License or Certificate Requirements
- Must possess and maintain certification as an Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Must complete 12 Hours of in-service on annual basis.
Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.