readySC in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Maintenance Scheduler to perform highly diversified duties to plan, order and assist maintenance technicians in a highly automated and advanced production facility according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the plant’s business goals and objectives. The maintenance scheduler will ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities.
As a Maintenance Scheduler your responsibilities will include:
- Creating PM execution Plan for line down time, optimizing Mechanic labor availability
- Managing work order backlog
- Assisting with equipment overhauls as required
- Facilitating maintenance planning/scheduling meetings
- Ensuring completion of PMs at scheduled intervals (e.g., weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Coordinating with Maintenance and Production Teams to effectively schedule and execute work orders
- Maintaining work order tracking and completion metrics for predictive, preventative, and reactive work orders
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree, certification or higher within a technical field preferred.
- 2-5-years of high-speed manufacturing experience in same or similar role; preferred 2+ years of experience in one of the following fields: beverage or packaging
- Safe use of various hand and power tools, welders, lifts, multi-meters, industrial shop equipment
- Experience with a CMMS
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS Office, Excel, Word and email.
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age
The Maintenance Scheduler position is well-suited for if you:
- Have a strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task, excellent team player
- Are reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Have a positive attitude, works with sense of urgency and accountable for actions
- Demonstrate passion towards safety and quality
This role will be a day shift role. Overtime or weekend work may be requested to support special projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
COMPANY: Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
DATE OPENED: 4/19/2021
FILING DEADLINE: Ongoing
LOCATION: Richland, SC