RN/LPN (Nursing) PositionMaple Crest
Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio is a Faith based organization that is dedicated to providing person-centered, quality, loving care to our Elders. We need caring, compassionate individuals to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
We are seeking individuals for RN and LPN Positions that offer flexible scheduling, competitive wages, shift differential and weekend bonus .If you are interested in pursuing a career with purpose, consider joining our team!
We are dedicated to nurturing the sense of family that flourishes among our staff, residents and volunteers. Because we are a non-profit organization, we are able to keep our staff to elder ratio considerably above industry average so that our residents can receive the highest quality of care.
Location & Hours
- Multiple locations in both Bluffton and Pandora. Mennonite Memorial Home, Hilty Home and Willow Ridge.
- Full time and Part time positions available.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Willingness to care for older adults and be dedicated to an organization which provides such care.
License or Certificate Requirements
- Must be a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio
- CPR Healthcare Provider certification.
Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.