Stamping Maintenance TechnicianKalida Manufacturing Inc.
Kalida Manufacturing, Inc. a quality-oriented manufacture of stamped and welded auto parts, located in Kalida, Ohio has an immediate opening in Stamping Maintenance.
The qualified candidate will have 2 years plus experience in stamping maintenance for Transfer Press/Progressive Press operations and repairs. (Multiple tonnage presses up to 2500 ton)
· Must be experienced in hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical.
· Must have Experience and knowledge of PLC (program logic controller) programming and troubleshooting, Allen Bradley experience a plus.
· Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
· Must have the ability to analyze and solve equipment problems.
· Able to work in a fast pace production environment.
· Technical degree is encouraged.
KMI offers a very attractive benefit program, competitive wage and is a team-oriented manufacturing environment. Benefits Include:
· Pay Range: $15.99-$23.28
· Health, Dental, RX & Vision Insurance (Family $60 a month)
· Paid Vacation
· Holiday Pay
· Attendance Bonus
· 40l(k) Plan - matched 50% of 1st 6%
· Paid Shutdown Periods
For more information on Kalida Manufacturing Inc. visit www.kalidamfg.com
KMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer