Electrical Panel Assembler
About our Company:
GROB SYSTEMS, INC. is a world class European manufacturer of high quality production systems and universal machining centers. The North American headquarters in Bluffton, Ohio specializes in the design and production of machines and automation for the automotive, aerospace, medical, and die/mold industries. Our parent company is located in Mindelheim, Germany, with additional production facilities in São Paulo, Brazil and Dalian, China. GROB has numerous offices and facilities providing sales, service and spare parts support to manufacturers around the world.
GROB’s product line includes machining centers, flexible manufacturing systems, transfer machines, ancillary assembly machines, leak test machines, gantries and automation, and complete assembly lines for engine and transmission assembly.
Electrical Panel Assembler:
The main purpose of the Panel Assembler will be to directly interpret information delivered by Electrical, Fluid, and Mechanical Engineering to successfully assemble the electrical panels for GROB proprietary systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Complete electrical panel assembly and wiring of components
• Mounting A/C units and chiller units
• Assembling modular electrical panels
• Assembling wiring and tagging of operator panels, junction boxes, and servo panels
Education & Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma minimum; Associate’s Degree or Trade School Certification in Electrical Technologies or similar programs preferred
• Previous electrician work in a manufacturing setting
• Understanding of drawings, schematics and troubleshooting
• Experience using the metric system
• Ability to work alone and in a team environment
• Excellent math skills
• Willing to work overtime as needed
• Willing to travel domestic and international
• Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport
GROB offers a competitive wage as well as an excellent benefit package including vacation, health, prescription, dental, vision, STD, life, 401K, and shift premiums.
What sets us apart:
- Support for designing and dimensioning of the electric vehicle assembly
- Development of verification and production processes
- Extensive process and quality controls
- Worldwide availability through global branches
- Turn-key systems developed and manufactured from a single source