After Sales Consultant
The After Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining relationships with existing GROB customers by marketing, promoting and profitably selling products and services after their initial equipment purchase. The individual should be driven to meet the customer’s current needs and anticipate future needs. The After Sales Representative will travel up to 75% nationwide to current customers and act as a liaison between the GROB service department and customer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of GROB product line
- Effectively educate customers on additional service offerings such as spare parts, annual inspections, systems solutions, etc.
- Create recommended spare parts lists
- Organize records, create activity reports, and maintain consistent communication with Bluffton service team
- Assist customers with questions and complaints in order to maintain an open dialogue for future sales
- Create presentation decks/materials to showcase company offerings
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing or an engineering field
- 3+ years of proven success in technical territory sales
- Ability to read, understand, and explain blue prints
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus, but not required
- Machine tool experience/background preferred
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to problem-solve alone and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to positively handle rejection and push forward
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with less than three moving violations/speeding tickets in the past five years
- Must hold a valid passport
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.