Production Operator E-Line Finishing
readySC in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Fehrer Automotive NA, LLC
Fehrer Automotive NA, LLC is seeking qualified candidates for their expansion in Duncan, SC.
Fehrer Automotive is a manufacturer/service center/warehouse of foam seating products and primarily supplies BMW, Plant Spartanburg.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Production Operator E-Line Finishing - All Shifts
- Remove excess flash and rework defective parts using hand tools
- Repair defective parts to meet quality standards
- Identify the part number and accurately track the rework defect
- Identify non-conforming material and properly dispose of material
- Communicate quality issues to operators on the line, and/or process, shift lead and supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions/general production information written and communicated in English.
- Preferred: 1 year of manufacturing experience.
Fehrer offers health insurance benefits including: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance. Other benefits include paid-time off, 401K
Hours and Pay:
1st Shift 5:45 am - 2:15 am $15.25 per hour
2nd Shift 1:45 pm - 10:15 pm $16.00 per hour
3rd Shift 9:45 pm - 6:15 am $16.00 per hour
An Equal Opportunity Employer
COMPANY Fehrer Automotive NA, LLC
DATE OPENED: 4/8/2021
FILING DEADLINE: 5/10/2021
LOCATION: Spartanburg, SC