Domino's is hiring! Our Tumwater, Olympia and Centralia locations are now hiring Managers, and all other positions.
Responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of organization, including providing information to support other team members and owners, implementing policies and procedures to improve efficient operations. Manage customer service and public store image, facility and equipment, food and food safety and store employees to maintain 5 star standard. Manage organization’s HR functions, including hiring, scheduling, training and team building, working with senior management to establish policies and procedures, and coordinating all activities with senior management. Responsible for all aspects of successful sales building activities, including planning, design, development, and implementation, and integration with other organizational goals and activities. Sales building activities will address both operating expense(COGS) and up front expense requirements. Responsible for providing advice and training to other team members on sales building strategies.
Excellent organization, prioritization, problem solving, and time management skills
• Ability to multitask, able to see the big picture while focusing on the details
• Thinks logically about problems, potential alternatives and tradeoffs, and is able to present solutions quickly and effectively
• Ability to stay focused in a hectic environment
• Exercises good business judgment
• Anticipates problems, creates back-up plans and brings issues to the attention of other team members
• Maintains high degree of accuracy, completeness, and correctness in all activities.