Registered Nurses (RNs)CHP Home Care and Hospice
CHP Home Care & Hospice:
Registered Nurses (RNs)
At CHP Home Care & Hospice, we believe better care begins at home. Make an impact delivering compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence with skilled nursing for rehabilitation plus hospice and palliative care. Flexible, full and part-time positions available now for Registered Nurses (RNs).
With over 40 years of service, we offer stability, competitive wages, benefits, paid mileage, uniforms and flexible schedules. As a community-based, nonprofit organization each CHP office is deeply rooted in its local communities and is an integral part of not only the health care delivery system but part of the local fabric. Our mission is to provide comprehensive home health and hospice services to the people of Northwest/West Central Ohio.
HOURS: Full Time and Part-time available
LOCATION: Positions available in: Ada, Celina, Paulding, Wapakoneta
Examples of duties include:
· Develop the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other healthcare providers
· Complete initial and on-going comprehensive assessment of patient’s needs including outcome and assessment information set (OASIS) at appropriate points
· Implements and evaluates the effectiveness and outcomes of the individualized POC and revises as necessary
· Counsel the patient/family in meeting nursing and related needs
· Coordinate services for total patient care
· Appropriately document pertinent data in the clinical record
· Assess and provide service and/or treatment for patients requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills including end-of-life issues and specialized care related to the terminally ill
· Participate in quarterly record review and in-service programs as requested
MINIMUM APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing
· Currently licensed in the state of Ohio
· Physically capable to lift and transfer patients
· Maintain CPR certification and License
· Excellent communication skills
· Good transportation and proof of current driver’s license
· Hospice experience a plus, not required. Training is provided.