$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Plus, access to health benefits and paid time off (PTO)
*Limited time offer. Work a little or a lot – flexible, part-time hours, get free training; Make a difference in someone’s life! Help with personal hygiene needs to enable patients to gain as much independence as possible. Apply today or call for an open interview!
Find a job where YOU Make a Difference! Make an impact in the lives of seniors in your community by joining our personal care aide staff. Manage your hours to best fit YOUR lifestyle. Community Health Professionals (CHP) Home Care & Hospice is currently seeking caring people with a positive attitude for the position of Home Health Aide.
As a personal care aide you will provide hourly, non-medical homecare to clients in their home; includes light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, errands, bathing and hygiene assistance, medication reminders and companionship. STNA a plus, not required. FREE training provided.
CHP is a full-service, nonprofit home health and hospice agency, celebrating over 40 years of service to older adults throughout northwest and west central Ohio. We operate 10 offices, serving 15 counties. *Flexible Schedules *Free Training
SALARY: Competitive hourly wage
HOURS: Part-time; All Shifts
LOCATION: Positions available in: Ada, Archbold, Bryan, Celina, Defiance, Delphos, Lima, Paulding, Van Wert, Wapakoneta
- Light housekeeping and chores for patients.
- Personal Hygiene and care for patients
- Assist patient with activities as prescribed
- Assist patient with medication compliance
- Participates, as necessary, in CPR and or other certification programs as required by CHP
- Adheres to universal precautions.
MINIMUM APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
- Good transportation and proof of current driver’s license
- Some physical requirements (lifting, bending, etc)
- None; State Tested Nurse’s Aide (STNA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) desirable